A 20-mile event on off-road terrain, on the footpaths around the Irwell Valley - there will be a medal and goody bag to all finishers. Ideal for anyone wishing to test their training levels going into a spring marathon or as a challenge in its own right.
How to enter the Irwell Valley 20 miler
- Run 20mi
Irwell Valley 20 miler route
This is a two and a half lap course mainly over hard compact trails.
The cut-off time for this event is 4:45hrs. If you feel you cannot finish the event within this time you can still take part but please familiarise yourselves with the course, as the marshals will be stood down after this time.
20 mileStart Time: 9:30am
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Irwell Valley 20 miler reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run25th Sep, Manchester4.8(48)
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep, Warrington
- Blackburn 10k - October9th Oct, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March7th Mar, Little Budworth4.8(40)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul, Bolton4.3(5)
- Running GP Oulton Park - November28th Nov, Little Budworth
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.