The Keyo Brigg Sprint Triathlon is organised by Lincsquad and consists of a 400 metre pool swim (16 lengths) in the Ancholme Leisure Centre’s 25 metre pool followed by a 20km road cycle and finishing with a 5km road run.
The course is flat, fast and ideal for both experienced triathletes and newcomers to the sport.
Lincsquad are also pleased to announce the introduction this year of team entries.
Two formats will be available.
Youth Team made up of a minimum 3 person team
Family Team which comprises at least 1 youth and a minimum of 3 people.
How to enter the Keyo Brigg Sprint
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Keyo Brigg Sprint weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Meet the organizer
Keyo Brigg Sprint reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Keyo Brigg Sprint?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Louth Triathlon6th Sep, Louth
- Outlaw Half Nottingham17th May, Nottingham5(1)
- Ironman UK12th Jul, Bolton4.3(5)
- Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon14th Jun, Northampton4.2(2)
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon12th Jul, Northampton