Aimed solely at those with good mountain running and 'hill skills'...this is no tame trail race! You will be going over mountain summits, on mountain trails, so good basic navigational skills will be required. Expect a very tough mountain trail route including the summits of Helvellyn and High Street, on a variety of terrain but predominately Lakeland mountain paths. Total distance will be around 42 miles with several thousand feet of ascent. An early dawn start will set you up for a daylight completion.
How to enter the Lakes Mountain 42
- Run 42mi
Lakes Mountain 42 route
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Lakes Mountain 42 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Lakes Mountain 42 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lakes Mountain 42?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul 2020, Wetherby
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr 2020, Delph4.8(9)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr 2020, Prestatyn
- Kirkstall Abbey Trail Running Festival16th Nov, Leeds4.7(21)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events16th Nov, Newcastle5(3)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge13th Nov, Heath Charnock