Aimed solely at those with good mountain running and 'hill skills'...this is no tame trail race! You will be going over mountain summits, on mountain trails, so good basic navigational skills will be required. Expect a very tough mountain trail route including the summits of Helvellyn and High Street, on a variety of terrain but predominately Lakeland mountain paths. Total distance will be around 42 miles with several thousand feet of ascent. An early dawn start will set you up for a daylight completion.
How to enter the Lakes Mountain 42
- Run 42mi
Lakes Mountain 42 route
Lakes Mountain 42 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Lakes Mountain 42 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lakes Mountain 42?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul, Wetherby
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul, Caernarfon
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr, Delph
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr, Prestatyn
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May, Caernarfon