Aimed solely at those with good mountain running and 'hill skills'...this is no tame trail race! You will be going over mountain summits, on mountain trails, so good basic navigational skills will be required. Expect a very tough mountain trail route including the summits of Helvellyn and High Street, on a variety of terrain but predominately Lakeland mountain paths. Total distance will be around 42 miles with several thousand feet of ascent. An early dawn start will set you up for a daylight completion.
How to enter the Lakes Mountain 42
- Run 42mi
Lakes Mountain 42 route
Lakes Mountain 42 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Lakes Mountain 42 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lakes Mountain 42?
You may also like
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.