Aimed solely at those with good mountain running and 'hill skills'...this is no tame trail race! You will be going over mountain summits, on mountain trails, so good basic navigational skills will be required. Expect a very tough mountain trail route including the summits of Helvellyn and High Street, on a variety of terrain but predominately Lakeland mountain paths. Total distance will be around 42 miles with several thousand feet of ascent. An early dawn start will set you up for a daylight completion.
Lakes Mountain 42 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Lakes Mountain 42 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lakes Mountain 42?
You may also like
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.