Mud Monsters Run have three different distances for you to pick from – 5km, 10km or 20km (double lap). Whichever you choose you will be taken on an amazing muddy journey across muddy fields, up steep hills, through woods, washing off in river crossings, navigating through mud craters, fighting your way through deep muddy bogs, with up to 120+ obstacles and many more muddy surprises along the way.
This run takes place on Sunday 03 June 2018 at our permanent site in the beautiful Sussex Countryside just 5 minutes from the centre of East Grinstead (RH19 4RR – see below for full address and map). The start waves begin at 10am and go every 15 minutes well into the afternoon, we restrict the number of runners per wave so make sure you sign up to your preferred time before it sells out!
How to enter the Mud Monsters Run June
- Run 20km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Mud Monsters Run June weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Mud Monsters Run June reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mud Monsters Run June?
You may also like
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec, Twickenham
- The Little Welly - Sevenoaks, Kent14th May 2021, Sevenoaks
- Rocket Race Atlantis - The Alternative Tri14th Nov 2021, Reigate
- The Little Welly - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
- Obstakiller - November22nd Nov, Wimborne Minster
- Rocket Race Apollo23rd Apr 2021, Templecombe5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.