Distances in this event
- Run 20km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
From the organizer
Mud Monsters Run have three different distances for you to pick from 5km, 10km or 20km (double lap). Whichever you choose you will be taken on an amazing muddy journey across muddy fields, up steep hills, through woods, washing off in river crossings, navigating through mud craters, fighting your way through deep muddy bogs, with up to 120+ obstacles and many more muddy surprises along the way.
This run takes place on Sunday 03 June 2018 at our permanent site in the beautiful Sussex Countryside just 5 minutes from the centre of East Grinstead (RH19 4RR see below for full address and map). The start waves begin at 10am and go every 15 minutes well into the afternoon, we restrict the number of runners per wave so make sure you sign up to your preferred time before it sells out!
Mud Monsters Run June weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and overnight.
Mud Monsters Run June reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mud Monsters Run June?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Spartan Race – Windsor5th Oct, Winkfield Row
- Spartan Race – Twickenham23rd Nov, Twickenham
- Tough Mudder London South (Weekend 2)21st Sep, Horsham
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge - London Clapham Common28th Sep, London
- Wolf Run – Winter Wolf2nd Nov, Lutterworth5(1)
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge 2019 - London Richmond Park28th Sep, Richmond