How to enter the Nightrider London
- Bike 100km
- Bike 50km
Nightrider London routes
This course aims to show London in a new capacity as cyclist pass by all the city's key landmarks, after dark. This route is designed to deliver cyclists a completely new experience and what better place to start and finish at then the Lee Valley VeloPark - home to so much of Team GB's 2012 Olympic success.
It is estimated that the 100KM route takes around 6 - 8 hours and the 50KM route around 3 - 4 hours. There is a cut-off time of 10 hours. This event is not suitable for beginners and it is important to train in the build up.
This event will start in waves, with 100KM selected their own wave and 50KM riders allocated to the same start wave.
Frequently Asked Questions
Nightrider London reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Nightrider London?
You may also like
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 19, 46, 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- BHF London to Brighton Cycle21st Jun 2020, London
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle9th May 2020, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Tour of Cambridgeshire7th Jun 2020, Peterborough