One of the most scenic running events in the UK - the route takes in a working Fish Quay, the River Tyne, English Heritage property Tynemouth Priory and Castle and a long stretch of coastline before finishing at St. Mary's Lighthouse in Whitley Bay.
The race starts at The Parks Sports Centre in North Shields before taking in the Fish Quay, River Tyne, Tynemouth Priory and a stretch of coastline before finishing at St. Mary's Lighthouse in Whitley Bay.
Organised by North Tyneside Council with support from Start Fitness and Northumbria Spring Water, the 6.2 mile event features chip timing, results by SMS, video clips and a goody bag with souvenir t-shirt.
North Tyneside 10k Road Race weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
North Tyneside 10k Road Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was North Tyneside 10k Road Race?
You may also like
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)
- Hamsterley Beast Half Marathon & 10k10th Oct, Hamster, Redford
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - October17th Oct, Hamster, Redford5(1)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Age UK Leeds Abbey Dash24th Oct, Leeds4(1)
- York 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, York4(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.