The NORTHUMBERLANDIA TRAIL RUNNER is a series of trail races to suit all abilities. The routes snake their way through the breathtaking sculpture at Northumberlandia making this a fun and scenic place to run. Thanks to Northumberland Wildlife Trust the paths are well maintained so although it is a trail run the paths are hard packed and easy to run on.
The start/finish area is on the main field next to the car park. Northumberlandia has its own cafe which is perfect for those post race cakes or refreshments for the family while you take on The Lady of The North.
Be sure to cheer on your fellow competitors mid race on the crossover sections as you undertake the amazing trails!
How to enter the Northumberlandia 5K Trail Run
- Running: Run 5km, N/a
Northumberlandia 5K Trail Run weather forecast
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Northumberlandia 5K Trail Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Northumberlandia 5K Trail Run?
You may also like
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- York 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, York4(1)
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
- Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Leeds5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.