A hard hitting 100 Mile Ultra-Marathon with 5116m (16784 ft) of Ascent fusing together Malham Cove, Malham Tarn, Ings Scar, a wonderful stretch of the Pennine Way and combining with the Yorkshire Three Peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough. The 50 Mile Ultra-Marathon fuses together Malham Cove, Ings Scar, Malham Tarn, the Pennine Way and the wonderful Yorkshire Three Peaks, Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough.
How to enter the Pennine Barrier Ultra 50 & 100
- Run 100mi
- Run 50mi
Pennine Barrier Ultra 50 & 100 weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Pennine Barrier Ultra 50 & 100 reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District17th Jul, Bakewell
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)