A hard hitting 100 Mile Ultra-Marathon with 5116m (16784 ft) of Ascent fusing together Malham Cove, Malham Tarn, Ings Scar, a wonderful stretch of the Pennine Way and combining with the Yorkshire Three Peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough. The 50 Mile Ultra-Marathon fuses together Malham Cove, Ings Scar, Malham Tarn, the Pennine Way and the wonderful Yorkshire Three Peaks, Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough.
How to enter the Pennine Barrier Ultra 50 & 100
- Run 100mi
- Run 50mi
Pennine Barrier Ultra 50 & 100 weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Pennine Barrier Ultra 50 & 100 reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.