The scenic, hilly, one-lap course follows public roads and tracks through Pudsey Valley and Black Carr Woods and has open views across the valley.
"Excellent atmosphere, great marshal's. Top t shirt and goody bag. Water..."
"Well organised, friendly race with a challenging route. Good value for money..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Pudsey 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 2.75km
Pudsey 10K routes
A scenic, undulating, one lap course on public roads and tracks
Pudsey 10K weather forecast
Possible light rain in the evening.
60% chance of rain
Moderate breeze possible, up to 10mph
Pudsey 10K reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Wakefield Hospice 10k29th Mar, Wakefield
- The Manchester 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb, Manchester
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn
- Huddersfield 10K23rd Feb, Huddersfield
- Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January26th Jan, Manchester