Distances in this event
- Run 10km
- Run 1km
You may also like
- The Nottingham 5K Summer Series – Race 428th Aug, Colwick
- The Tissington Trail Half Marathon Weekend28th Sep, Buxton
- King Of The Hill – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K19th Oct, Marsden
- Run Media City 5k and 10k - August29th Aug, Salford4(1)
- The Nottingham 5K Winter Series – Race 16th Nov, Nottingham
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run30th Nov, Nottingham4.3(6)
From the organizerOrganizer's website
We will once again have the use of the tremendous facilities at Castle Park the home of Championship Rugby Club the Doncaster Knights. They will be providing us with changing and showering facilities along with hot and cold food, refreshments and of course a fully licensed bar, where you will be able to regale your account of the great race you have just completed.
Sandall Beat Wood is the most popular woodland in Doncaster, it was established in the early 1800s and it is recognised as a Site of Special Scientific Interest and Local Nature Reserve. The woodland covers 140 acres and it is well served by many woodland trails making it the ideal venue for this 10K race. Doncaster Athletic Club makes good use of the woodland and surrounding area on their training nights
Sandall Beat Trail Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Sandall Beat Trail Race?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.