This course is flat and fast, making it ideal for those searching for that elusive PB.
The race circuit is a 5KM lap, with 10KM participants completing it twice.
There will be live music and jovial race atmosphere throughout the event. Additionally, Inspire Races team of volunteers will be course marshalling throughout and all distances will be clearly marked.
Additionally, participants can enter both the 5K and 10K and complete three laps of the course. Those wishing to enter this format, must be able to run a 5K in under 38 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Snetterton Race Track 10K & 5K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Snetterton Race Track 10K & 5K reviews (5)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Ministry Of Track4th Sep, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Ipswich
- Colchester Stampede 10K29th Nov, Colchester5(4)
- Festive Forest Challenge12th Dec, Bury Saint Edmunds
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.