ONE OF THE UKs TOUGHEST HALF MARATHON
Licence Number: NORTH R.A.C.MT-12
(Part of the 3 Castles Medal Series 2019, New bling for 2019)
"I loved this event. Granted the start was tough but then it evened out a bit to..."
"As soon as I’d finished I signed up for next year! The crowds, Marshall’s and..."
"A fantastic well organised run but also very challenging. Finishing this race..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Snowdonia Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Snowdonia Half Marathon route
A scenic but tough Half Marathon set in the beautiful Snowdonia National Park, North Wales, starting and finishing in the village of Llanrwst which played host to the World Trail Running Championships in 2013. The park is a region of haunting beauty and grandeur, of wild rocky mountains, hidden valleys, cascading rivers, still glacial lakes and deep forests.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
What would you like to know about this event?
Snowdonia Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Moderate breeze possible, up to 11mph
Snowdonia Half Marathon reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool4.5(29)
- Sanlam Coast Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Colwyn Bay4.6(12)
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May 2020, Chester
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool
- Wrexham Half Marathon16th Feb 2020, Wrexham4.3(22)