The South West Coast Path Challenge (formerly known as the Head to Head Trail Running Challenge) returns, this time adding a marathon as well as the half marathon and 12K. Set at East Soar Outdoor Experience near Salcombe in Devon, the trails and coastal paths are stunning! Canicross friendly.
If you take on the the 22K, you will be heading through Bolberry on to South Hursh and around the gorgeous village of Hope Cove before joining the the coast path and enjoying the path all the way to Overbecks House, where you will go around the National Trust property before heading back up to the finish.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
South West Coast Path Trail Running Challenge weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
South West Coast Path Trail Running Challenge reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Race The Tide18th Sep, Mothecombe4.9(37)
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, South Milton
- Jewson Barnstaple Marathon and Half Marathon 202026th Sep, Barnstaple
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Jurassic Coast16th Oct, Wareham
- Burton Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and 5k10th Oct, Litton Cheney3.2(6)
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k12th Sep, Brockenhurst4.8(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.