The South West Coast Path Challenge (formerly known as the Head to Head Trail Running Challenge) returns, this time adding a marathon as well as the half marathon and 12K. Set at East Soar Outdoor Experience near Salcombe in Devon, the trails and coastal paths are stunning! Canicross friendly.
How to enter the South West Coast Path Trail Running Challenge
- Run 28mi
- Run 13.7mi
- Run 12km
South West Coast Path Trail Running Challenge routes
If you take on the the 22K, you will be heading through Bolberry on to South Hursh and around the gorgeous village of Hope Cove before joining the the coast path and enjoying the path all the way to Overbecks House, where you will go around the National Trust property before heading back up to the finish.
South West Coast Path Trail Running Challenge weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
South West Coast Path Trail Running Challenge reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K5th Sep, South Milton
- Race The Tide19th Sep, Mothecombe4.9(36)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile21st Jun, Southampton4.1(5)
- Tsunami Ocean Trails19th Jun, The Wharf4.9(19)
- Jurassic Trail East Meets West25th Apr, Bridport4.4(6)
- Jewson Barnstaple Marathon and Half Marathon 202027th Sep, Barnstaple