You will set-off from Langtree Park, the home of Super League Champions St Helens RFC, and return to the roar of hundreds of spectators, supporters and live musicians as you cross the finish line! A popular 10k road race. Also 2k race on Saturday 4 March.
How to enter the St Helens 10k
- Run 10km
St Helens 10k route
You will find a water station located outside GPW Recruitment at the top of North Road. Runners pass this point of the course twice, at approximately 4k and 7k.
St Helens 10k weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
St Helens 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was St Helens 10k?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb, Liverpool
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool
- ALDI Chester 10K8th Mar, Chester
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn
- The Manchester 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb, Manchester