The Summit Wild Ultra is back at the Something Wild Trail Running Festival. It is the ideal distance for your first ultra – even though it is by no means an easy ultra. It starts alongside the marathon and incorporates the marathon circuit plus one lap of Sunday’s 10K route.
How to enter the Something Wild Trail Running Festival
- Run 32mi
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 2km
- Run 1km
Something Wild Trail Running Festival routes
Something Wild Trail Running Festival weather forecast
Possible light rain overnight.
Something Wild Trail Running Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Something Wild Trail Running Festival?
You may also like
- Jurassic Coast Challenge16th May, Charmouth
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K5th Sep, South Milton
- Tsunami Ocean Trails19th Jun, The Wharf4.9(19)
- The Race with No Name Event and Challenge (Dartmoor Crossing)10th Oct, Drewsteignton
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun, Reading4.9(84)
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K19th Sep, Swanage