How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Run 32mi
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 2km
- Run 1km
You may also like
- THHN City to Sea7th Sep, Torquay
- The Race with No Name Event and Challenge (Dartmoor Crossing)12th Oct, Drewsteignton
- The Purbeck Outdoor Weekend15th Sep, Swanage
- Tsunami Ocean Trails20th Jun 2020, The Wharf
- The Conquest of Avalon31st Aug, Stoke-sub-Hamdon
- Coastal Trail Series - South Devon1st Feb 2020, Kingsbridge
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The Summit Wild Ultra is back at the Something Wild Trail Running Festival. It is the ideal distance for your first ultra even though it is by no means an easy ultra. It starts alongside the marathon and incorporates the marathon circuit plus one lap of Sundays 10K route.
Something Wild Trail Running Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Something Wild Trail Running Festival?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.