How to enter the Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 23km, Run 5.2km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 58.6km, Run 9.8km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 91km, Run 21km
- Triathlon: Swim 2.25km, Bike 81.6km, Run 15km
- Duathlon: Run 2.1km, Bike 25km, Run 5.5km
- Duathlon: Run 5.5km, Bike 60km, Run 10km
Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon routes
The Sandman Triathlon
This is one of the few triathlons in the calendar with a beach start and a sea swim.
From there athletes will be treated to the unspoilt scenery of Anglesey as they cycle through the rolling hills.
The triathlon will then finish with a trail run through the remarkable pine forests and then over the dunes for the beach finish.
For the Sandman Savage, runners will compete in both the Sprint and Standard triathlon events.
The Sandman Duathlon
Competitors will start with a trail run through Newborough Forest before beginning the cycle along undulating roads taking in views of the scenic coastline. The final run will see competitors heading back into the forest amongst the pine trees before bursting on to the sand for a beach finish.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Always Aim High Events are ranked #36 in the UK out of 566 organizers
Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London4.5(157)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun, Llanberis5(1)
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon5th Apr, Harlech4.7(1)
- Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon20th Jun, Abersoch
- The ROC - Spring16th May, Abersoch