Take part in one of the most scenic open water swims in the UK. Great for all levels of open water swimmers, the course begins in the shelter of the harbour before heading out to the infamous Green Scar. Come for the stunning views of the Pembrokeshire coastline or for the bespoke finisher's medal.
"Not a swim for pool swimmers with no experience of open water sea swimming..."
"The roughest sea swim I have ever done. Nearly gave in to the Black route but..."
"This was a great event- great atmosphere and as a newbie to swimming events..."
See all reviews
How to enter the The Swim To The Edge Series – Solva Swim
- Swim 2.4mi
- Swim 1mi
The Swim To The Edge Series – Solva Swim routes
The Green Monster 2.5 Miles
- The course begins at the beach at the harbour entrance shortly before low tide.
- Swimmers will then head to St Brides Bay before bearing left to Gaseg Rocks
- Swimmers will then swim to the infamous Green Scar and then around the back of this Island.
- Having successfully rounded the island they will head back to the Harbour mouth for a beach finish.
- Please note swimmers but be 18yrs old on the day of the event
The Black Run.
- Swimmers will begin on the beach and head out to St. Brides Bay passing the Rock on the right hand side.
- 0.5 miles away from the beach, swimmers will round a bouy and head back to the beach to the left hand side of the rock.
- Passing the rock on either side can be a challenge so be prepared to tackle the swell.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
What would you like to know about this event?
- hi just checking I'm entered in the solve swim aug 3 2019 the info i printed off says its at pembroke dock,richmond rd.should this be from solva village
- Unfortunately I see the black run is sold out,is there a reserve list?Hi there! Unfortunately our ticket entries have closed, but you can still purchase tickets on the Organisers website https://www.muuk-adventures.com/tours/swim-to-the-edge/#tabatab0 ! :)
The Swim To The Edge Series – Solva Swim weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Moderate breeze possible, up to 11mph
Meet the organizer
MUUK Adventures are ranked #31 in the UK out of 536 organizers