- . 102 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Oundle 20 Mile Road Race
- Run 20mi
- Run 1mi
The Oundle 20 Mile Road Race routes
The race is one lap of the beautiful countryside surrounding the historic market town of Oundle.
The course is on gently undulating roads and runners with pass through the pretty villages of Fotheringay, Nassington, Yarwell and King's Cliffe.
There is definite PB potential on this great, fast course.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Oundle 20 Mile Road Race weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
You may also like
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March28th Mar 2021, Bedford4.9(2)
- Run Silverstone14th Feb 2021, Towcester5(3)
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - July24th Jul 2021, Bedford
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 625th Sep 2021, Northampton
- Warwick Reindeer Run29th Nov, Warwick
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.