- Finisher’s medal
- Sold out last year
- 600 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Join us in the historic market town of Oundle, for the return of the Oundle 20 Mile Road Race in 2020. The 2019 race sold out so an early entry is advised!
The race is ideal for those training for London, Brighton or other Spring marathons and follows a scenic course around the gently undulating wide, quiet country lanes in and around the pretty Norhamptonshire villages of Fotheringay, Nassington, Yarwell and Kings Cliffe, so most definitely pb potential!
Race also includes multiple well stocked aid stations along the route.
The race is a fundraiser for Oundle Primary School organised by Nice Work.
Distances in this event
- Run 20mi
9:30am Sun 15th Mar 2020
- Run 1mi
9:30am Sun 15th Mar 2020
Where could you finish?
We’ll work out your time based on past results, elevation and terrain.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Is the race pack sent out in advance or should I allow time to collect race pack and attach race number on the day?Hi there. Just to let you know that you will collect your race pack the morning of the race at registration. We advise arriving 30-45minutes before the race so that you have plenty of time for this. Best of luck!Hi there. All race packs are dispatched around two weeks before race day. Any entries received after the two week cut off will be available to collect on the day. Good luck!
- Hi, are there many spaces left please?Hi there, just to let you know there are only around 10 places left - so please book sooner rather than later to make sure you get a place!
- On the nicework page it says that it’s sold out...although I just booked a place through you. Do I definitely have a place?
- Hi, I deferred last year and yet haven’t received my race number, Cheryl Johnson 31/08/1959. Thank you
- Hi I’ve just got home after running today. I was given a medal at the end but not a t-shirt. Were these not available or was I supposed to find them somewhere? I’m a bit gutted as I love collecting the t-shirts. Is there any way I can get one sent to me please? Thanks, Russell TappingHi there. So sorry to hear you missed out on the t-shirt, they were available for collection at the registration desk. Please could you send us an email with your details to [email protected] - and we can try and get one sent to you! Thanks
More from Nice Work
Personalised race recommendations near you, important ballot openings and race discounts.