- . 134 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon
- Run 20mi
- Run 1mi
- Run 13.1mi
The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon routes
The Half Marathon race will start on the main road adjacent to the Banks Sports Club in Dennes Lane, just off the High Street.
Participants will head out to the north of the town for a rural out-and-back route through the quiet lanes surrounding the town.
The 20 Mile Race follows largely the same route as the Half Marathon. However, runners for the 20 Mile event will also complete an additional loop through Brookland.
Both routes are pancake-flat and perfect for those looking to get a PB.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- The Christmas Pudding Dash19th Dec, Pett5(2)
- The M & S Electrical Beckley 10K1st Nov, Beckley5(6)
- Lamberhurst New Year’s Day 10k & 5k1st Jan 2021, Wadhurst4.7(11)
- The Maverick Adidas Terrex Original Kent 202031st Oct, Herne Bay4.7(79)
- The Betteshanger 10 & 5 Mile21st Nov, Deal
- The Kent Christmas Cracker 520th Dec, Deal4.4(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.