The Brett Lydd 20 Mile race is an ideal event for all those training for London, Brighton or other Spring marathons. Likewise, the Half Marathon is perfect for Spring marathon training.
The courses use the same fast and flat route on wide, pancake-flat lanes surrounding the marsh town of Lydd, and PBs are highly likely. Runners of all standards are welcome and race profits are donated to the Mayor of Lydd's Charity fund.
How to enter the The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon
- Run 20mi
- Run 1mi
- Run 13.1mi
The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon routes
The race will start on the main road adjacent to the Banks Sports Club in Dennes Lane, which is found just off the High Street. Participants will head out to the north of the town and cover a rural out-and-back route through the quiet lanes surrounding the town before making their way back to Lydd to finish at the Sports Club. The route is pancake-flat, will be officially measured and carries a certificate of course accuracy.
The route will be clearly marked using large route arrows, as well as being marshalled throughout. Please note that the roads will only be closed for the start of the race and although they are quiet lanes there is a chance you may meet a vehicle on the route.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- My wife is injured and has a place, would it be possible to change the name so a friend can take her place?
- Can you enter on the day?Hi there, yes you can enter on the day :) enjoy the race!
The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 508 organizers
You may also like
- Ashford AC Givaudan 10K6th Oct, Kennington
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- Brighton Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Brighton4.4(59)
- The Woodchurch 10 & 5 Mile22nd Sep, Woodchurch
- The Christmas Pudding Dash21st Dec, Pett