The Green Man Ultra comes in two formats – the 45 mile distance and the 30 mile distance. Both races are held on the same course on the same day and have the same checkpoints and finish, just with differing start locations.
The Green Man Ultra 45 is a full loop of the Community Forest Path, starting and finishing at the stunning Ashton Court Mansion House just outside the centre of Bristol. Parking for the event is strictly in the Church Lodge car park and then walk up to the Mansion House, following the race signs.
The Green Man Ultra 30 (affectionately known as The Green Boy) is a partial loop of the Community Forest Path, starting in Keynsham at checkpoint two of the 45 mile route and finishing at the stunning Ashton Court Mansion House just outside the centre of Bristol. Other than the start time, distance and location, all information for the 45 mile event is also relevant for the 30 mile event.
How to enter the The Green Man Ultra
- Run 45mi
- Run 30mi
The Green Man Ultra weather forecast
The Green Man Ultra reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Testway Ultra2nd Apr 2021, Linkenholt4.7(2)
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones9th Jul 2021, Lewknor4.8(114)
- The Maverick Adidas Terrex X Series Exmoor4th Jun 2021, Lynton5(10)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.