The Highland Fling is a 53 mile trail race which takes place every year in April. The route follows the West Highland Way, Scotlands oldest official long distance footpath, through the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park.
Our aim is to put on an event which will allow as many runners as possible to experience Scotlands beautiful scenery and also the camaraderie that exists within the Scottish ultrarunning community.
How to enter the The Highland Fling Ultramarathon
- Run 53mi
The Highland Fling Ultramarathon weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
The Highland Fling Ultramarathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Highland Fling Ultramarathon?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul, Wetherby
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul, Caernarfon
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May, Caernarfon
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr, Delph
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr, Prestatyn