The Highland Fling is a 53 mile trail race which takes place every year in April. The route follows the West Highland Way, Scotland’s oldest official long distance footpath, through the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park.
Our aim is to put on an event which will allow as many runners as possible to experience Scotland’s beautiful scenery and also the camaraderie that exists within the Scottish ultrarunning community.
How to enter the The Highland Fling Ultramarathon
- Run 53mi
The Highland Fling Ultramarathon route
UltramarathonStart Time: 12:00am
The Highland Fling Ultramarathon weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
The Highland Fling Ultramarathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Highland Fling Ultramarathon?
You may also like
- Causeway Coast Marathon25th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.