See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Kent Christmas Cracker 5
- Run 5mi
- Run 2mi
- Run 0.5km
- Run 10mi
The Kent Christmas Cracker 5 routes
The annual Kent Christmas Cracker 5 mile race is a classic, long-established cracker of an event for the whole family to get involved. The two lap course will be run around the tarmac, purpose-built cycling track, which will be free from traffic, super flat, and the perfect terrain to unleash your speed and hit that PB.
Alongside the 5 mile race there will be a Children's Dash and 2 Mile Fun Run.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
The Kent Christmas Cracker 5 reviews (7)
4.4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Canterbury Half Marathon29th Aug, Canterbury4.2(20)
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon7th Mar, Lydd4.1(36)
- Rye Ancient Trails 30K & 15K11th Sep, Rye4.9(19)
- The Vitality Big Half24th Apr, London4.2(3)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival24th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Brighton Half Marathon26th Jun, Brighton4.4(59)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.