The Marshman events consist of 2 triathlon races. The Marshman Standard (1500m,40k,10k ) and the Marshman Half-Iron distance race (1900m,92k,21k). 2018 represents the 10th running of our Marshman Half
Also, there is a series of 3 swim-only races which will begin at or near the same time, with 1.9k, 3.8k and 5.7k distances available. Those appear on separate event pages.
Transition (for triathlons) and registration (all events) will open at 6:30 am. See the event pages for individual start times. The transition will likely be closed while athletes are leaving the water and getting out on the bike course. Please be mindful at all times that athletes will be in and out of the venue at various times – at racing speed – depending on their ability and race distance. There is only one gate so please take care.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
The Marshman & Mini-Marshman weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
The Marshman & Mini-Marshman reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- South Coast Triathlon20th Aug 2021, Seaford
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.