The Marshman events consist of 2 triathlon races. The Marshman Standard (1500m,40k,10k ) and the Marshman Half-Iron distance race (1900m,92k,21k). 2018 represents the 10th running of our Marshman Half
Also, there is a series of 3 swim-only races which will begin at or near the same time, with 1.9k, 3.8k and 5.7k distances available. Those appear on separate event pages.
Transition (for triathlons) and registration (all events) will open at 6:30 am. See the event pages for individual start times. The transition will likely be closed while athletes are leaving the water and getting out on the bike course. Please be mindful at all times that athletes will be in and out of the venue at various times – at racing speed – depending on their ability and race distance. There is only one gate so please take care.
How to enter the The Marshman & Mini-Marshman
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 37.1km, Run 9.8km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.19km, Bike 87.9km, Run 21.2km
The Marshman & Mini-Marshman weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
The Marshman & Mini-Marshman reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- South Coast Triathlon20th Aug 2021, Seaford
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon10th Sep 2021, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Outlaw Half – Holkham3rd Jul 2021, Holkham Estate4.7(11)
- Triathlon Team Relays Bedford24th Jul 2021, Bedford
- Beyond Cotswold Triathlon7th May 2021, Shorncote
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.