- . 78 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Maverick Exposure Lights Dark - Oxfordshire
- Run 20km
- Run 10km
- Run 6km
The Maverick Exposure Lights Dark - Oxfordshire routes
Maverick travel to Culden Faw Estate, Oxfordshire for the latest edition of their USE Lights Dark Series. Located in the heart of the Chiltern Hills, the estate is scythed in half by the River Thames.
All three routes deliver an incredible backdrop for this already unique event. Not only is the surrounding landscape a sight to behold, but there is also an abundance of local wildlife to keep your eye open for.
Given the darkness runners will have to focus on their footing throughout. The route itself will be made obvious with reflective markers.
Maverick's Dark Series includes a bespoke medal, a Freedom Lager, and Jimmy's Iced Coffee.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Maverick Exposure Lights Dark - Oxfordshire weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Other events from this organizer
You may also like
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
- Wokingham Half Marathon18th Sep 2021, Wokingham4.5(85)
- Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday28th Mar 2021, Kingston upon Thames4.4(2)
- Windsor Winter Duathlon & Lake Runs9th Jan 2021, Dorney4(26)
- Run Silverstone14th Feb 2021, Towcester5(3)
- Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Lake Runs13th Feb 2021, Windsor4.2(33)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.