How to enter the The Maverick USE Exposure Lights Dark - Oxfordshire
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 15kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
The Maverick USE Exposure Lights Dark - Oxfordshire routes
Maverick travel to Culden Faw Estate, Oxfordshire for the latest edition of their USE Lights Dark Series. Located in the heart of the Chiltern Hills, the estate is scythed in half by the River Thames.
All three routes deliver an incredible backdrop for this already unique event. Not only is the surrounding landscape a sight to behold, but there is also an abundance of local wildlife to keep your eye open for.
Given the darkness runners will have to focus on their footing throughout. The route itself will be made obvious with reflective markers.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Maverick USE Exposure Lights Dark - Oxfordshire weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Maverick Race are ranked #1 in the UK out of 552 organizers
Other events from this organizer
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans
- Farnborough Winter Half Marathon & 5k Fun Run26th Jan 2020, Farnborough
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September6th Sep 2020, Maidenhead
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking