- . 312 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Maverick Exposure Lights Dark - Oxfordshire
- Run 20km
- Run 10km
- Run 6km
The Maverick Exposure Lights Dark - Oxfordshire routes
Maverick travel to Culden Faw Estate, Oxfordshire for the latest edition of their USE Lights Dark Series. Located in the heart of the Chiltern Hills, the estate is scythed in half by the River Thames.
All three routes deliver an incredible backdrop for this already unique event. Not only is the surrounding landscape a sight to behold, but there is also an abundance of local wildlife to keep your eye open for.
Given the darkness runners will have to focus on their footing throughout. The route itself will be made obvious with reflective markers.
Maverick's Dark Series includes a bespoke medal, a Freedom Lager, and Jimmy's Iced Coffee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon10th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar, Milton Keynes3.8(3)
- St Albans Half Marathon12th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Conquer The Chilterns27th Aug, Fawley
- Wokingham Half Marathon18th Sep, Wokingham4.5(85)
- Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday28th Mar, Kingston upon Thames4.4(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.