From Maesmawr B&B the route remains away from the river, going through Hollybush, Rhyd-y-felin, and finally rejoining the river Severn at Dolerw Park, passing the Gorsedd stone circle, which marks the site of Newton’s Eisteddfod. Continue along the river Severn which joins the Montgomery Canal Walk, past the Pwll Penarth Nature Reserve, Welshpool, Offa’s Dyke Path, Breidden Hills through to Montford Bridge. Onward through Bicton entering the outskirts of Shrewsbury and finally reaching Camp-Two which is the Wingfield Arms Camping Site.
How to enter the The Severn Plod Ultra
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 45miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
The Severn Plod Ultra weather forecast
The Severn Plod Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Severn Plod Ultra?
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Gregynog Wales 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra Road Race11th Apr, Tregynon3.8(2)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May, Caernarfon5(19)
- Race to the Tower18th Jul, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Blade Runner Ultra Marathon Series - Summer 20209th Jul, Brecon5(2)