From Maesmawr B&B the route remains away from the river, going through Hollybush, Rhyd-y-felin, and finally rejoining the river Severn at Dolerw Park, passing the Gorsedd stone circle, which marks the site of Newton’s Eisteddfod. Continue along the river Severn which joins the Montgomery Canal Walk, past the Pwll Penarth Nature Reserve, Welshpool, Offa’s Dyke Path, Breidden Hills through to Montford Bridge. Onward through Bicton entering the outskirts of Shrewsbury and finally reaching Camp-Two which is the Wingfield Arms Camping Site.
How to enter the The Severn Plod Ultra
- Run 45mi
The Severn Plod Ultra weather forecast
The Severn Plod Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Severn Plod Ultra?
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Pen Llyn Ultra3rd Jul, Pwllheli5(1)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn