Take on the UKs most iconic ultra; 69 stunning miles through the historic Hadrians wall country in a continuous fully supported and way marked adventure.
Your journey will take you from Carlisle Castle to the Gateshead Millennium Bridge over a mixed-terrain route that incorporates both on and off-road sections. There are 69 miles to be conquered in just one day. The Wall awaits.
THE ATMOSPHERE IS ELECTRIC, THE SUPPORT IS AMAZING, THE SCENERY IS BEAUTIFUL, THE CAMARADERIE IS AWESOME A TRUE TEST OF YOURSELF!
How to enter the The Wall
- Run 69mi
The Wall weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon and evening.
The Wall reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Wall?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul, Wetherby
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul, Caernarfon
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr, Delph
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr, Prestatyn
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May, Caernarfon