Take on the UK’s most iconic ultra; 69 stunning miles through the historic Hadrian’s wall country in a continuous fully supported and way marked adventure.
Your journey will take you from Carlisle Castle to the Gateshead Millennium Bridge over a mixed-terrain route that incorporates both on and off-road sections. There are 69 miles to be conquered in just one day. The Wall awaits.
“THE ATMOSPHERE IS ELECTRIC, THE SUPPORT IS AMAZING, THE SCENERY IS BEAUTIFUL, THE CAMARADERIE IS AWESOME… A TRUE TEST OF YOURSELF!”
How to enter the The Wall
- Run 69mi
The Wall weather forecast
Heavy rain in the evening and overnight.
The Wall reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Wall?
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Monster Triathlon19th Jun 2021, Fort Augustus5(15)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.