Now in it's third year, the event is exclusively limited to 300 runners, on this unique, flat, point to point course. Starting in Preston, the route passes Preston Docks onto the Guild Wheel, then runs through Freckleton into Warton then onto Lytham St Annes for the grand finish at Fairhaven Lake where a warm welcome awaits you.
The West Coast Half Marathon weather forecast
The West Coast Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The West Coast Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run12th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.