- . 201 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Tour De Môn
- Bike 107mi
- Bike 77mi
- Bike 46mi
- Bike 3.5mi
Tour De Môn routes
Tour de Môn - Mawr : 107 miles
Tour de Môn - Canol : 77 miles
Tour de Môn - Bach : 46 miles
Tour de Môn - Teulu: 3.5 miles (This event is a PAY ON THE DAY EVENT £5)
As a rider at the Tour de Môn you will have the unique opportunity of cycling around the uninterrupted runway at RAF Mona. Supported by the staff at the prestigious RAF base, you can use the runway as part of the Tour de Môn course.
The Kingud Flying Mile will be available for riders of the Mawr, Canol and Bach.
Cut off times
There will be strict cut off times along the route.
Mawr Riders arriving at the junction to Llanfaelog (approx. 17 miles) after 09.20 will be directed onto the Tour Canol and Bach routes.
Canol Riders arriving at the junction at the centre of Bodffordd, where the Canol and Bach split (approx. 23.3 miles) after 10:30 will be directed onto the Tour Bach Route.
Kingud Flying Mile: A strict cut off time of 11:00 exists for the Flying Mile. If you arrive at the RAF Valley (11.2 miles) gate after that time you will not be permitted to access the airfield due to flying operations in progress.
Chip timing will stop at 17:30
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Tour De Môn reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon17th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- The SportPursuit Slateman10 Triathlon & Duathlon11th Jun, Llanberis5(1)
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10k4th Sep, Bangor4.7(14)
- The Snowman Triathlon & Duathlon30th Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.