Welcome to the awesome Tour de Mon - the cycle sportive which takes you around the beautiful island of Anglesey.
The Tour de Mon will take you to the most beautiful and iconic locations on the wonderful island of Anglesey. Boasting possibly the most beautiful coastline in the whole of the UK, Anglesey is one of Britains best kept secrets and we want to share it with you.
How to enter the Tour De Mon
- Bike 107mi
- Bike 77mi
- Bike 46mi
Tour De Mon routes
Tour do Môn - Mawr : 107 miles
Tour do Môn - Canol : 77 miles
Tour do Môn - Bach : 46 miles
There will be strict cut off times along the route. Mawr riders must arrive at the 28 mile point (Mawr/Canol split), before 9:45am. After this time they will be directed on to the Canol Route. Similarly, Canol riders must arive at the 25 miles point (Canol/Bach split), before 11:15am. Any Canol riders arriving after this time will be directed on to the Bach route. Please respect these times in the interest of safety, thankyou. Finally, chip timing will stop at 5pm.
Kingud Flying Mile
The Kingud ‘Flying Mile’ is a timed mile section of the Tour de Môn at RAF Mona, giving you the opportunity to challenge yourself and your friends in a unique closed road setting. With unparallelled views of Snowdonia, this location is a real treat.
As a rider at the 2018 Tour de Môn you will have the unique opportunity of cycling around the uninterrupted runway at RAF Mona. Supported by the staff at the prestigious RAF base, we have arranged for you to use the runway as part of the Tour de Môn course. The Kingud Flying Mile will be available for riders of the Mawr, Canol and Bach.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Hi why can't I enter the 107 mile event ? Brgds AdeHi there, the 107 mile event tickets are now available :) good luck and enjoy the event!
- HI, What's the overall height gain on the 107m ride?Hi there, the 107mile course has a total ascent of 2332 ft :)
- Hi. Could you let me know elevation total for 46 miles and rough idea on any climb percentages? Many thanksHi there. The total ascent/descent for the 46 miles route is 716m. The steepest uphill is 13% and the steepest downhill is -13%. If there is any further information about this you need to know please ask! :)
Tour De Mon weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the evening.
Tour De Mon reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Tour De Shane – The Pembrokeshire Sportive29th Mar 2020, St Davids5(8)
- Squires and Spires Cyclosportive17th May 2020, Naseby
- Beyond Somerset Sportive19th Apr 2020, Glastonbury
- The Rampage1st Jul 2020, Leeds
- The Quattro Cyclosportive26th Apr 2020, Great Billing
- Great North Bike Ride30th Aug 2020, Seahouses