How to enter the Two Castles Run
- Run 10km
Two Castles Run route
The Run starts inside Warwick Castle, Warwick and finishes inside Kenilworth Castle, Kenilworth.The majority of the course is over tarmac road surface.
It is a predominately flat course. There is an ascending incline as you leave Leek Wootton, which is the most significant hill on the course, followed by another, shallower incline as you approach Kenilworth.
The course will be traffic free. The roads along the route of the course will close to traffic at 8.50am. The roads will re-open to traffic, progressively, when it is safe to do so, as the field of runners passes over them.
Marshals will be stationed at all junctions and will indicate the route: you must obey their instructions.
Two Castles RunStart Time: 9:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Great Birmingham Run9th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- Cheltenham Half Marathon & 10k4th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- Rightmove Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend30th Apr, Milton Keynes
- Chase the Sun Coventry 5k & 10k - June15th Jun, Coventry
- Chase the Sun Coventry 5k & 10k - July20th Jul, Coventry
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.