The Tynedale 10k is a fast, flat, rural 10k along minor roads and tracks. The course starts in Ovington finishing in the Countryside Park at Low Prudhoe, followed by a pie ‘n pea supper at Ovingham Middle School (included in the entry fee).
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Tynedale 10k weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Tynedale 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Tynedale 10k?
You may also like
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)
- Hamsterley Beast Half Marathon & 10k10th Oct, Hamster, Redford
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - October17th Oct, Hamster, Redford5(1)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Age UK Leeds Abbey Dash24th Oct, Leeds4(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.