Looking for an ultra that goes above and beyond what you though the UK could offer? You’ve come to the right place! Ultra-Trail® Snowdonia is the UK’s answer to UTMB, directed by two-time Lakeland 100 winner Michael Jones.
UTS isn’t just challenging for the sake of it though. With routes that explore some of Snowdonia’s most scenic valleys, rugged peaks and epic landscapes, these races are truly the most beautiful in the UK!
How to enter the Ultra-Trail Snowdonia
- Run 106mi
- Run 53mi
- Run 33mi
Ultra-Trail Snowdonia weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Ultra-Trail Snowdonia reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ultra-Trail Snowdonia?
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Pen Llyn Ultra3rd Jul, Pwllheli5(1)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds3rd Jul, Wetherby4.9(166)