UTS 165, UTS 100 and UTS 50
Fri, 10 Sept 2021 - Sat, 11 Sept 2021
Llanberis, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £5 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Fri, 10 Sept 2021
Sat, 11 Sept 2021
- Stunning, fully waymarked routes taking in the most scenic areas of northern Snowdonia
- 8/16 well stocked and sheltered aid stations
- 4/6 ITRA/UTMB points respectively
- Live GPS tracking and timing
- Race HQ with toilets, showers, rest area & drop bag zone for 100 runners
- Finishers meal and drink at Llanberis HQ
- Drop bag transport to half way for UTS-50 runners
- Event tech-tee & ‘buff’
- Durable, waterproof and tear-proof event map
- Durable race number featuring your name and nationality, route profile and checkpoint cut-off info etc
- Official event photography
- Generous prize pool & custom 3D-printed trophies for top 3 Male & Female overall & age group prizes
- Commemorative event gift for all race finishers (TBC)
- Hand signed, timed (and dated) finishers certificate for all UTS-100 finishers
- Medical support and physio team at Race HQ
- Opportunity to finish the UK’s most exciting, alpine-scale ultra!
Survival BAG, not blanket.
Map (supplied at registration), compass and ability to use both effectively.
Capacity to carry at least 1.5L fluid.
Full WATERPROOF body cover: Jacket with taped seams and hood, trousers with taped seams.
Warm hat (‘Buff’ acceptable) & gloves.
Cup/mug etc. suitable for consuming a hot drink/soup as well as cold drinks.
Waterproof bag (carrier bag acceptable) containing: Spare thermal long-sleeve top, full-length thermal bottoms and second spare warm hat (‘Buff’ acceptable)
Emergency fuel (minimum 400kCal) not to be consumed during the race.
TWO fully functioning headtorches, BOTH with spare batteries.
A device with ability to give grid reference: GPS watch or Smartphone with suitable App. If using GPS watch(es), ensure they provide suitable battery life.
Due to the lengthy nature of the event, those at the slower end of the field will need to plan to ensure any electronic devices have adequate battery life to function throughout the whole event. This may mean choosing equipment that can be charged on-the-go. UTS-100 runners, please make use of the half-way drop bag to change/charge device batteries.