Looking for an ultra that goes above and beyond what you though the UK could offer? You’ve come to the right place! Ultra-Trail® Snowdonia is the UK’s answer to UTMB, directed by two-time Lakeland 100 winner Michael Jones.
UTS isn’t just challenging for the sake of it though. With routes that explore some of Snowdonia’s most scenic valleys, rugged peaks and epic landscapes, these races are truly the most beautiful in the UK!
How to enter the Ultra-Trail Snowdonia
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 106miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 53mi
- Run 33mi
Ultra-Trail Snowdonia weather forecast
Ultra-Trail Snowdonia reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ultra-Trail Snowdonia?
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May, Caernarfon5(19)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Pen Llyn Ultra4th Jul, Pwllheli5(1)
- 24 Hours South- The Offa's Dyke Ultra16th May, Prestatyn
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr, Prestatyn