The 37th Waterside Half Marathon returns to the city on Sunday 1st September. Starting in Ebrington Square, the route will once again take runners across the river to the cityside, showcasing our parks, greenways and bridges before finishing at St Columbs Park.
The 2018 race will also host the NI & Ulster Half Marathon Championship
How to enter the Waterside Half Marathon
- Run 21.1km
- Run 2km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Waterside Half Marathon weather forecast
Possible light rain in the evening.
Waterside Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Waterside Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events16th Nov, Newcastle5(3)
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- Kilomathon Scotland5th Apr 2020, Edinburgh
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool4.5(29)
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool