The 37th Waterside Half Marathon returns to the city on Sunday 1st September. Starting in Ebrington Square, the route will once again take runners across the river to the cityside, showcasing our parks, greenways and bridges before finishing at St Columb’s Park.
The 2018 race will also host the NI & Ulster Half Marathon Championship
How to enter the Waterside Half Marathon
- Run 21.1km
- Run 2km
Waterside Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Waterside Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Waterside Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k22nd Nov, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.