The 37th Waterside Half Marathon returns to the city on Sunday 1st September. Starting in Ebrington Square, the route will once again take runners across the river to the cityside, showcasing our parks, greenways and bridges before finishing at St Columb’s Park.
The 2018 race will also host the NI & Ulster Half Marathon Championship
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Waterside Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Waterside Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Waterside Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Causeway Coast Marathon25th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Glencoe Marathon Gathering5th Sep, Glencoe5(2)
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run12th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.