The 37th Waterside Half Marathon returns to the city on Sunday 1st September. Starting in Ebrington Square, the route will once again take runners across the river to the cityside, showcasing our parks, greenways and bridges before finishing at St Columbs Park.
The 2018 race will also host the NI & Ulster Half Marathon Championship
How to enter the Waterside Half Marathon
- Run 21.1km
- Run 2km
Waterside Half Marathon weather forecast
Possible light rain in the evening.
Waterside Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Waterside Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run4th Oct 2020, Glasgow
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K1st Mar 2020, Bangor
- Kilomathon Scotland5th Apr 2020, Edinburgh
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul 2020, Caernarfon
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run13th Sep 2020, Newcastle upon Tyne