Run, Walk or Crawl your way through fantastic countryside, a well marked course with fully stocked aid stations every 10 miles, unmanned water stations every 5 miles. Hosted by Team OA in the fabulous Colne Valley in Gods own county... Yorkshire; the heart of Great Britain! The 30 is just a few short miles up from a marathon, perfect step to ultra distance, while our top distance 150 miles!
How to enter the White Rose Ultra
- Run 150mi
- Run 100mi
- Run 60mi
- Run 31.7mi
White Rose Ultra routes
1 lap of 31.7 miles over the rolling landscape of the Yorkshire dales. Predominantly trails and footpaths along the Pennine Way - Britain's main artery. Route maps and more information can be found on the organisers website
Frequently Asked Questions
White Rose Ultra weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
White Rose Ultra reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was White Rose Ultra?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul 2020, Wetherby
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr 2020, Delph4.8(9)
- Kirkstall Abbey Trail Running Festival16th Nov, Leeds4.7(21)
- The Drop – Christmas Special27th Dec, Huddersfield
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge13th Nov, Heath Charnock
- Dark Peaks 30 Ultra Trail12th Oct, Hope