The Ballwin Race Series' Annual Ballwin Triathlon consists of a 300 Yard Swim, 9 Mile Bike, and 3.4 Mile Run. Participants start and finish at North Pointe Aquatic Center. The triathlon is limited to 300 participants.
IT'S BACK this year: the Double Triathlon. If you are looking for a greater challenge, here’s your opportunity! Participants will complete the Ballwin Triathlon course and then head back to the pool to complete the course a second time beginning with one lap around North Pointe’s lazy river. There are only 60 slots available (first two heats) for the double triathlon so register early.
How to enter the Ballwin Triathlon and Double Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Ballwin Triathlon and Double Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ballwin Triathlon and Double Triathlon?
You may also like
- Spartan Race - Midwest Beast and Sprint18th Sep, Attica
- Spartan Race – Nashville2nd Oct, Lebanon
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile6th Nov, Brighton
- Spartan Race – Asheville24th Jul, Black Mountain
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Sharon Heights Run To The Son April 1010th Apr, Birmingham
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.