We are a group of triathletes who are passionate about growing a Healthy Community. As we have progressed in the triathlon sport and as triathlon participation continues to hit all-time highs across the county, we felt it was time to bring a USAT Sanctioned Full, Half, and Olympic Distance Triathlons to Michigan. There are no other events of this caliber in the state. We feel this event will not only bring top athletes from across the country, it will also encourage a less experienced triathlete to participate in these next level events.
How to enter the Michigan Titanium
- Triathlon: Swim 2.4mi, Bike 112mi, Run 26.2mi
- Triathlon: Swim 2.4mi, Bike 112mi
- Triathlon: Run N/a, Bike 112mi, Run 26.2mi
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56mi, Run 13.1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56mi
- Triathlon: Run N/a, Bike 56mi, Run 13.1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.93mi, Bike 24.8mi, Run 6.2mi
- Duathlon: Swim 0.93mi, Bike 24.8mi
- Duathlon: Run N/a, Bike 24.8mi, Run 6.2mi
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
Michigan Titanium routes
Full Distance Aquabike
140 6 Full Distance Tri
Full Swim Only
Half Swim Only
Half Distance Triathlon
Half Distance Aquabike
Half Distance Duathlon
Full Distance Duathlon
Olympic Distance Aquabike
Olympic Swim Only
Olympic Distance Duathlon
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Michigan Titanium weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Michigan Titanium reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Michigan Titanium?