We are a group of triathletes who are passionate about growing a Healthy Community. As we have progressed in the triathlon sport and as triathlon participation continues to hit all-time highs across the county, we felt it was time to bring a USAT Sanctioned Full, Half, and Olympic Distance Triathlons to Michigan. There are no other events of this caliber in the state. We feel this event will not only bring top athletes from across the country, it will also encourage a less experienced triathlete to participate in these next level events.
How to enter the Michigan Titanium
- Triathlon: Swim 2.4mi, Bike 112mi, Run 26.2mi
- Triathlon: Swim 2.4mi, Bike 112mi
- Triathlon: Run N/a, Bike 112mi, Run 26.2mi
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56mi, Run 13.1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56mi
- Triathlon: Run N/a, Bike 56mi, Run 13.1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.93mi, Bike 24.8mi, Run 6.2mi
- Duathlon: Swim 0.93mi, Bike 24.8mi
- Duathlon: Run N/a, Bike 24.8mi, Run 6.2mi
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
Michigan Titanium routes
Full Distance AquabikeStart Time: 12:00am
140 6 Full Distance TriStart Time: 12:00am
Full Swim OnlyStart Time: 12:00am
Half Swim OnlyStart Time: 12:00am
Half Distance TriathlonStart Time: 12:00am
Half Distance AquabikeStart Time: 12:00am
Half Distance DuathlonStart Time: 12:00am
Full Distance DuathlonStart Time: 12:00am
Olympic Distance AquabikeStart Time: 12:00am
Olympic Swim OnlyStart Time: 12:00am
Olympic Distance DuathlonStart Time: 12:00am
Michigan Titanium weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Michigan Titanium reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Michigan Titanium?
You may also like
- Devil's Challenge Triathlon20th Sep, Baraboo
- Raider Nation Triathlon20th Sep, Kiel
- Atomic Sprint Triathlon & Duathlon3rd Oct, Lenoir City
- SavageMan Triathlon Festival19th Sep, Swanton
- Toughman Tennessee Half Triathlon - an Atomic Experience4th Oct, Lenoir City5(1)
- US Army Capex Triathlon20th Sep, Carlyle
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.