Distances in this event
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 50km
- Run 1.5mi
From the organizerOrganizer's website
No official race (that we know of) runs on the Tolt Pipeline trail. Instead, we are organizing the Annual unofficial "Fat-Ass" style 50K, Marathon & Half-Marathon and 1.5 mile challenge on the east section of the Tolt Pipeline Trail. Enjoy all the beauty the Sammamish River valley has to offer. The course is a half-marathon distance. Do it twice for a marathon OR two times plus an out and back on the Sammamish River Trail for the 50K. Both the 50K and Marathon will have 2,600 feet of gain and you get to run up Heart Attack Hill twice! For those of you looking for something short and quick, run the 1.5 mile Heart Attack Hill Challenge. Let see who can get up that hill the fastest! Set an FKT for these courses or win your Strava segment, if you are into that kinda thing. Or just come out for the fun of it all!
Tolt Pipeline Fat-Ass 50K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Tolt Pipeline Fat-Ass 50K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Tolt Pipeline Fat-Ass 50K?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Monster Dash 5k Run/Walk & Lil' Frankenstein 1k26th Oct, Bellevue
- Beat the Bird 5K & Lil Drumstick 1K28th Nov, Bellevue
- Point Defiance12th Oct, Tacoma
- Portland Shamrock Run15th Mar 2020, Portland
- Boring Marathon, Half-Boring Half Marathon, and Constantly Boring 8K Race Series22nd Sep, Boring
- Deception Pass14th Dec, Oak Harbor