Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 1.25mi, Bike 8mi, Run 5mi
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Paddle, bike, run. The Dry Tri substitutes swim caps for kayaks/stand-up paddleboards. Competitors will begin the race with a 1.25 mile kayak/stand-up paddleboard paddle around Sadler Island on the Catawba River, followed by a 8 mile mountain bike ride, and a 5 mile run through the USNWCs trail system.
U.S. National Whitewater Center - Dry Tri weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
U.S. National Whitewater Center - Dry Tri reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was U.S. National Whitewater Center - Dry Tri?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Sandling Beach Formula 1 Sprint6th Oct, Apex
- Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint12th Oct, Bumpass
- Atomic Sprint Triathlon & Duathlon12th Oct, Lenoir City
- Mindful Triathlon - Hilton Head Island6th Oct, Hilton Head Island
- Coliseum's Rock 'N RollMan Triathlon19th Oct, Macon
- Triathlon Championships5th Oct, Clarkesville