The Underground Circus 100 is being held in beautiful scenic downtown Atlanta and will take you through historic structures such as MLK home and John Wesley Dobbs family house. The 10 miler is perfect for a 1st time runner whom may not be used to running through the streets and hills of Atlanta. You will have assistance 2x on the course as it is a 5 mile loop and aid stations will be supplied with cups and sports drink as well as food, snacks, the usual Ultra goodies so if you miss the 1st one no worries, in 2 miles you can fuel up.The 30 to 50 mile distance has hills like you would not believe but you will not stop because the scenery is beautiful and the many beautiful houses and buildings and tons of Saturday morning on lookers cheering for you to keep going will make you do just that.
How to enter the Underground Circus 100 Winter Edition
- Run 10mi
- Run 20mi
- Run 35mi
- Run 50mi
Underground Circus 100 Winter Edition weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Underground Circus 100 Winter Edition reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Underground Circus 100 Winter Edition?
You may also like
- Tar Heel 10 Mile & Fleet Feet 4 Mile Run18th Apr, Chapel Hill
- Vac & Dash Moonlight 1/2 Marathon24th May, Albemarle
- Summer Sasquatch Trail Runs6th Jun, Lore City
- Q50 Races Run To The Hills20th Jun, Franklinton
- Vac Dash Moonlight 5 K Ten Miler Double Feature Half Marathon Movie24th May, Albemarle
- Q50 Bleau Moon Trail Run22nd Aug, Mandeville