Grab a PB at London's flattest 10K
The second edition of Londons flattest 10K is returning to Fulham on Sunday November 17, providing you with an amazing opportunity to cap off an epic year of running and grab a late season PB.
The inaugural Fulham 10K was a major sell-out, providing an epic finale to the 2018 adidas City Runs series. Whether youre going for the win or just want to finish with a smile, the Fulham 10Ks flat and fast course provides you with the best possible chance of achieving your goals.
Were expecting entries to sell-out once again in 2019, so dont delay in securing your place on the start line!
Fulham Is Yours. Run It.
How to enter the adidas City Run: Fulham 10K
- Run 10km
adidas City Run: Fulham 10K route
From picturesque Parsons Green through to the bustling Fulham Road – including a loop around the world famous Stamford Bridge stadium, home to Chelsea FC – the Fulham 10K route showcases the very best of this stunning part of the capital.
Once you cross the finish line with a hard earned medal around your neck, you’ll head into our Event Village located on Eel Brook Common where you’ll be able to soak up the post run vibes and recover with some free yoga and massage.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Hi I have a business on wandsworth bridge road (SW6 2 UQ) will it be closed on Sunday November 17thHi there. Just to let you know that you can find all road closures here - https://www.adidascityruns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Roads-affected-by-closures-Fulham-10K.pdf
adidas City Run: Fulham 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Egham
- Regent's Park, Royal Parks 10k - December8th Dec, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December14th Dec, London
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January11th Jan 2020, London
- London Santa Run- Victoria Park8th Dec, London