Taking place in one of Londons most creative and diverse boroughs, the Shoreditch 10K has established itself as one of the capitals most vibrant and energetic running events.
With a flat route that winds through some of the most electric corners of the borough of Hackney, youll pass iconic street art, local supporters lining the streets and DJs dropping the freshest beats as you make your way to the finish line located in Shoreditch Park where the party awaits.
Whether youre coming back for more or joining us for the first time, we look forward to seeing you on the start line of the Shoreditch 10K this summer.
How to enter the adidas City Runs - Shoreditch 10k
- Run 10km
adidas City Runs - Shoreditch 10k route
The Shoreditch 10K route has been designed to showcase the very best of one of London’s most vibrant areas. From the trendy Hoxton Square packed full of bars, restaurants and art galleries through to historic tree lined roads in Dalston’s De Beauvoir, you’re sure to discover the true personality of this energetic and diverse borough as you’re cheered all the way to the finish line in Shoreditch Park.
adidas City Runs - Shoreditch 10k weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January11th Jan 2020, London
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Egham
- Victoria Park Race - January4th Jan 2020, London
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar 2020, London