How to enter the ASICS London 10K
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
ASICS London 10K route
This is a flat, fast route where you can make the most of competing on a completely closed course. This is a prime opportunity to hunt down a PB if you're after one.
Participants will head off down Picadilly, before looping north up Regents Street. Through Pall Mall, you'll run past St James's Palace, then heading east Towards Trafalgar Square. A beautiful stretch along the river at Embankment culminates at Westminster Bridge, and you'll finish off the race down Whitehall, after looping around Parliament Square.
As you race along the course there will be a variety of music every 450m ranging from reggae/funk to disco.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
ASICS London 10K weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Virgin Sport are ranked #28 in the UK out of 378 organizers
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May23rd May, London
- Easter Victoria Park 5K, 10K and Half Marathon - April10th Apr, London4.3(1)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July18th Jul, London