How to enter the ASICS London 10K
- Run 10km
ASICS London 10K route
This is a flat, fast route where you can make the most of competing on a completely closed course. This is a prime opportunity to hunt down a PB if you're after one.
Participants will head off down Picadilly, before looping north up Regents Street. Through Pall Mall, you'll run past St James's Palace, then heading east Towards Trafalgar Square. A beautiful stretch along the river at Embankment culminates at Westminster Bridge, and you'll finish off the race down Whitehall, after looping around Parliament Square.
As you race along the course there will be a variety of music every 450m ranging from reggae/funk to disco.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Cancer Research UK Virtual London Winter Run7th Feb, London4.8(115)
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon7th Feb, Egham4.5(80)
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park 5k & 10k – February10th Feb, London4.7(25)
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March20th Mar, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.