This is a flat, fast route where you can make the most of competing on a completely closed course. This is a prime opportunity to hunt down a PB if you're after one.
Participants will head off down Picadilly, before looping north up Regents Street. Through Pall Mall, you'll run past St James's Palace, then heading east Towards Trafalgar Square. A beautiful stretch along the river at Embankment culminates at Westminster Bridge, and you'll finish off the race down Whitehall, after looping around Parliament Square.
As you race along the course there will be a variety of music every 450m ranging from reggae/funk to disco.
10KStart Time: 8:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
ASICS London 10K weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning.
Virgin Sport are ranked #25 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.