How to enter the ASICS London 10K
- Run 10km
ASICS London 10K route
This is a flat, fast route where you can make the most of competing on a completely closed course. This is a prime opportunity to hunt down a PB if you're after one.
Participants will head off down Picadilly, before looping north up Regents Street. Through Pall Mall, you'll run past St James's Palace, then heading east Towards Trafalgar Square. A beautiful stretch along the river at Embankment culminates at Westminster Bridge, and you'll finish off the race down Whitehall, after looping around Parliament Square.
As you race along the course there will be a variety of music every 450m ranging from reggae/funk to disco.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
ASICS London 10K weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Battersea Park 5k & 10k - December5th Dec, London
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park - November11th Nov, London4.5(5)
- Chase The Moon Olympic Park – December9th Dec, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.