08:00 Registration opens
09:30 First Half Marathon wave starts
09:40 Second Half Marathon wave starts
09:50 Third Half Marathon wave starts
10:00 Fourth Half Marathon wave starts
10:10 Fifth Half Marathon wave starts
10:20 Sixth Half Marathon wave starts
10:30 Seventh Half Marathon wave starts
10:40 First 10k wave starts
10:50 Second 10k wave starts
11:00 Third 10k wave starts
11:05 2k fun run starts
- There will be seven start waves for the half marathon, starting at 9:30 am with 300 runners each. Subsequent waves will be set off in 10-minute intervals.
- There will be three 10k waves starting at 10:40 am.
- There will only be one children's wave, starting at 11:05
- All entrants must pre-select their waves on the checkout page. Those who do not select a start wave will be allocated one.
If you are part of a group wanting to run together, please ensure you select the same wave as your teammates. Wave allocation will clearly marked on the front of your race numbers and waves will be managed by marshals on the event day. Waves will remain open for selection until they reach capacity.
- Half Marathon: open to runners that are 18 years or over.
- 10k: open to runners aged 15 and over. Under 18's may take part but will receive a specially marked number and will not be served alcohol.
- 2k fun run: this event is primarily aimed at children and will be free to enter (Parents are free to run with children).
There will be a secure bag drop available in the Denbies main building, accessed via the large marquee on the right of Denbies main building. The baggage area is manned at all times. There will be a tear-off bag tag at the bottom of your race number, make sure to attach it to your bag.
Registration will be at the black tents in the race car park. All race numbers for the 2k will need to be picked up on the day from registration.
Your race number will have detachable tickets that can be exchanged for food and drink at the hog roast.
Race Packs will be mailed out to all Half Marathon and 10k entrants ahead of the race. Please ensure you enter your address details carefully and include the correct post code. If you have registered for the 2k you will need to collect your child's number on race morning from the Race HQ tent.
There will be plenty of sample wines and nibbles on offer at the stations along the course. There will be red, white, and sparkling wines on offer, all grown at the vineyard. It must be emphasised that the wine and food will be tasting samples and all entrants should only take one glass and one sample food item per station to allow all entrants sufficient opportunity to sample what is on offer. There will also be soft drinks available for younger participants or runners who do not wish to drink alcohol.
Half Marathon runners can collect their free T-shirts at the finish after they have received their medals. 10k runners will not receive a free T-shirt unless they pre-order one as an 'add-on' at checkout. 10k runners who pre-order their shirts will have their race numbers marked and will also be able to collect them at the finish after they have received their medals.
T-Shirt Size Guide
(T-shirts are unisex sizing)
- XS - Chest = 45cm Length = 66cm
- S - Chest = 48cm Length = 68cm
- M - Chest = 51cm Length 70cm
- L - Chest = 54cm Length 72cm
- XL - Chest = 57cm Length 74cm
- 2XL - Chest = 60cm Length = 76cm
(Chest measurements are for one side of the t-shirt measured whilst it is lying flat).
It is advised not to run with headphones on the route but runners are allowed to at their own risk.
You may run with your dog but they must be kept on a leash at all times and it is done at your own risk. Dogs are not permitted inside the Denbies main building.
At the finish, there will also be even more wines, food, and snacks available for participants.
There will be prizes up for grabs for the best-dressed participants.