The aim of the event is to raise money for Action Against Cancer, a small charity that funds research into cancer drugs and treatment, whilst at the same time, encouraging the Beckenham community to get active and fit. We are very lucky to be supported by by the Beckenham Rugby Club where the event will start and finish, as well as The Fitness Link.
How to enter the Beckenham Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Beckenham Half Marathon route
A 13.1 mile route around the lovely town of Beckenham including three park sections.
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Beckenham Half Marathon reviews (2)
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle2nd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Apr, London4.6(23)
- The Vitality Big Half24th Apr, London4.2(3)
- London Landmarks Half Marathon22nd May, London4.7(3)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon4th Sep, London4.3(18)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.