How to enter the BHF Harewood House Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 2km
BHF Harewood House Half Marathon & 10K routes
The course is a circular route that starts and finishes outside Harewood House.
Runners will be running on off-road paths, muddy uneven trails and grass with several inclines. Due to the terrain, runners are advised to take care when running, particularly if the weather conditions are poor. It is a physically challenging course but runners will be treated to some spectacular views.
There is a cut off point at the 8.5 mile point, if runners have not reached here by 12.30 they will be driven to the finish line.
Frequently Asked Questions
BHF Harewood House Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Meet the organizer
You may also like
- Leeds Half Marathon10th May, Leeds
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Sheffield Half Marathon29th Mar, Sheffield
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run13th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon7th Jun, Huddersfield
- The Asda Foundation Hull Running Festival19th Apr, Hull