How to enter the BHF London to Reading Bike Ride
- Bike 40mi
BHF London to Reading Bike Ride route
The course begins on the perimeter of London, along wide and quiet rural roads which wind through the tranquil towns and village of the Thames Valley. Along the way cyclist will behold the epic views of Virginia Water and Henley-on-Thames. Once through the scenic countryside you will be on the home straight toward Reading.
The route is generally quite flat, however it should not be underestimated. Approximately 5 miles from the finish line there is a significant climb called Chalk Hill. Once up it, that finish line is within reach.
This event is not a race, rather a challenge. Be sure to take in the great views throughout and stop at the various refreshment points along the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
BHF London to Reading Bike Ride weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
BHF London to Reading Bike Ride reviews (2)
4.2 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- London to Brighton Bike Ride3rd Jul 2021, London
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- Beyond Cotswold Sportive29th May 2021, England
- Alzheimer's Research UK Norfolk Flyer1st Nov, Fakenham
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.