How to enter the Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1.5km
Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun routes
Experience the varied wildlife and nature of the scenic Sutton Park, one of Europe's largest urban parks, in this MoRun course. The undulating route has a mix between trail running and off-road paths. The course is suitable for both buggy running and wheelchair users. There will be marshals on the route and markers for each kilometre.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Get ready Birmingham to MoRun around the stunning Sutton Park! Course details: The run route is a mix of path and trail running - undulating - dog friendly - suitable for buggy running - suitable for wheelchairs. The 5k is one lap and the 10k is two laps.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Fix Events are ranked #49 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon7th Jun 2020, Derby
- Alcester 10K4th Oct 2020, Alcester
- Rushcliffe 10K and Fun Run1st Mar 2020, Nottingham4(11)