Consider these instead
The Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep 2021, Worcester4.8(3)
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
- Run Silverstone14th Feb 2021, Towcester5(3)
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run21st Mar 2021, Tamworth
- Draycote Water, Santa Dash 10K and 5 Mile - December13th Dec, Kites Hardwick4.8(11)
Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun routes
This event has been changed to a virtual challenge due to increased restrictions from the government and your MoRun venue. You may not be able to physically come together but you can still run for each other, you can still run as one as MoRunners throughout the month of November, you can still dress up and grow a Mo (or paint one on!) and still continue to support Movember.
Experience the varied wildlife and nature of the scenic Sutton Park, one of Europe's largest urban parks, in this MoRun course. The undulating route has a mix between trail running and off-road paths. The course is suitable for both buggy running and wheelchair users. There will be marshals on the route and markers for each kilometre.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Get ready Birmingham to MoRun around the stunning Sutton Park! Course details: The run route is a mix of path and trail running - undulating - dog friendly - suitable for buggy running - suitable for wheelchairs. The 5k is one lap and the 10k is two laps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun reviews (5)
4.8 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.