How to enter the Bristol 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1.5km
Bristol 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun routes
Ashton Court is a stunning location for this scenic MoRun. This a mixed-terrain course with trail running and paths, and goes through the woods of Ashton Court is particularly hilly between the 1st and 3rd kilometre. There are some muddy sections. The route is suitable for buggy runners but not for wheelchairs. After 3km, at the top of the hill, runners of the 5k race will turn right, while 10k runners go left and do an extra section to add distance. There will be marshals, signposts, and water stations on the route.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Get ready Bristol to MoRun around the stunning Ashton Court! Course details: The run route is a mix of path and trail running - hilly from 1km up to 3km - dog friendly - ok for off road buggies - some sections can be bumpy or muddy - not suitable for wheelchairs. Please note at the top of the hilll after the 3K point 5k runners turn right and 10k runners turn left. The 5k is one lap and the 10k is two laps.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Bristol 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Fix Events are ranked #49 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Bristol 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun reviews (2)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10K3rd May 2020, Bristol4.6(17)
- The Bristol 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb 2020, Long Ashton
- The Cardiff 5k & 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb 2020, Cardiff4.7(7)
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun 2020, Cheltenham
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr 2020, Southampton4.3(38)
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest10th Sep 2020, Thorney