The Burrator 10K is a fast, flat route that is almost all on tarmac. UK Athletics license applied for and it will be run under UK athletics rules.
The setting is stunning but it’s also perfect for a PB! It starts 0.5 miles south east of the visitor centre and does one complete loop of the reservoir and then 2/3rds of a second loop before finishing at exactly 10K about 300 metres from HQ (the visitor centre). This course, measured and certificated by England Athletics, was first used for the Burrator Noir 10K, run on a wet and windy night in December 2015. There is just 113 metres of climbing on this course. And we’re sure a top runner in good conditions can break 30 minutes. However it’s also ideal for fun runners and beginners.
CASH BONUS! £200 FOR FIRST MAN WHO BREAKS 30 MINUTES OR FIRST WOMAN WHO BREAKS 34 MINUTES OR £100 BONUS FOR FIRST MAN WHO BREAKS 31 MINUTES OR FIRST WOMAN WHO BREAKS 35 MINUTES!
How to enter the Burrator 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 2km
- Run 1km
Questions & answers
Burrator 10K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
You may also like
- Deep River Trail Races9th Oct, Exeter4.7(17)
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, South Milton
- Bridgwater Half Marathon5th Sep, Bridgwater
- The Clinic Maer 10km & Half Marathon17th Oct, Exmouth
- Ocean Duo Balmy 10km4th Jul, Exmouth
- Conquer Cardiff Summer 5k 10k 15k and Half Marathon18th Jul, Cardiff