The Burrator 10K is a fast, flat route that is almost all on tarmac. UK Athletics license applied for and it will be run under UK athletics rules.
The setting is stunning but its also perfect for a PB! It starts 0.5 miles south east of the visitor centre and does one complete loop of the reservoir and then 2/3rds of a second loop before finishing at exactly 10K about 300 metres from HQ (the visitor centre). This course, measured and certificated by England Athletics, was first used for the Burrator Noir 10K, run on a wet and windy night in December 2015. There is just 113 metres of climbing on this course. And were sure a top runner in good conditions can break 30 minutes. However its also ideal for fun runners and beginners.
CASH BONUS! 200 FOR FIRST MAN WHO BREAKS 30 MINUTES OR FIRST WOMAN WHO BREAKS 34 MINUTES OR 100 BONUS FOR FIRST MAN WHO BREAKS 31 MINUTES OR FIRST WOMAN WHO BREAKS 35 MINUTES!
How to enter the Burrator 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 2km
- Run 1km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Burrator 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
You may also like
- Hameldown Hammer & 7EVEN23rd Feb 2020, Widecombe in the Moor4.8(30)
- Exeter City 10K23rd Feb 2020, Exeter3.1(5)
- Deep River Trail Races21st Mar 2020, Exeter4.7(11)
- The Clinic Maer 10km & Half Marathon26th Apr 2020, Exmouth
- Swansea 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun10th Nov, Sketty
- Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun9th Nov, Cardiff4.3(5)