The Chiltern Valley Winery and Brewery Sportive start at a majestic location hidden away on a tiny rural lane in the heart of the Chiltern Valley. Just north of Henley on the Thames, the routes take you through a number of stunning villages where the Vicar of Dibley and Midsummer Murders were filmed. This Sportive has two distances of 37 and 70 miles to accommodate all abilities!
How to enter the Chiltern Valley Winery & Brewery Sportive
- Bike 57mi
- Bike 35mi
Chiltern Valley Winery & Brewery Sportive routes
The Chilterns is a top UK cycling destination comprising beautiful rolling countryside, providing challenging climbs and rewarding sweeping descents.
All routes take you through quintessential old English villages and countryside (filming locations for Midsomer Murders, Vicar of Dibley, Lewis, Miss Marple, Jonathan Creek) and pass Cobstone Windmill featured in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
All Fun Riders and Challenge Riders will cycle the first 37-mile loop. The Challenge Riders will continue past the event HQ to take on the second loop.
Questions & answers
- Hi what is the actual distance of the full pint? On your website it is advertised as 70 miles and then 57miles. Not sure which it is?Hi there, so sorry for the confusion. The full pint distance is 57 miles.
- Do you do entries on he day?Hey there, just to let you know, yes they do have entires on the day, if the event is not sold out and CASH only. All the best!
Chiltern Valley Winery & Brewery Sportive weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Chiltern Valley Winery & Brewery Sportive reviews (9)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 19, 46, 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- BHF London to Brighton Cycle21st Jun 2020, London
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle9th May 2020, London
- Tour of Cambridgeshire7th Jun 2020, Peterborough